Author Topic: Congratulations  (Read 9411 times)

Jeff L Headley

• Forum Master
  • Running a fifth generation cabinetmaking business
    • Mack S Headley & Sons
Congratulations
« on: December 15, 2009, 09:57:28 PM »
I would like to send out my congratulations and best wishes to Steven Lash for being chosen for the Cartouche award. I was highly impressed over what I saw of his work at the Telfair exhibition, not to mention what a great organization we all enjoy. Congratulations, Jeff Headley

albreed

• Forum Master
  • full time reproduction cabinetmaker since 1976
    • The Breed School
Re: Congratulations
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 01:13:41 PM »
Echoing what Jeff posted, congrats to Steve for the Cartouche award. Your work is spectacular, Steve- keep it up!- Best-Al
Allan Breed

Mark Arnold

• Forum Master
    • Boston Woodworking Co., Ltd
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 05:48:17 PM »
I'd like to offer my congratulations as well. Take a look at some of Steve's great work http://www.sapfm.org/gallery/cabinetmakerdb.php?contributor=28
NBSS '96, Partial to the Federal Period.

mikemcgrail

• Forum Master
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2009, 10:13:44 AM »
Echoing Mark's comment, I have often thought Steve's clock posted on the member gallery to among the finest, if not the finest, I have ever seen. Proportion, extreme attention to detail, fine selection of wood, that clock is fine enough to win any award, in my opinion. I must admit to having visited its pages in the gallery many times.
My apologies for coveting your timepiece, Mr. Lash, and congratualtions for an award well deserved.
Mike

fstanley

• Forum Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2009, 01:45:34 PM »
Steven, congratulations on being selected to receive the Cartouche award.  You are most deserving not only for your abilities to select exquisite pieces from the past and execute them in a highly skilled manner but equally important your leadership and commitment to founding and advancing the SAPFM.

Fred