Author Topic: 3-D Version of Drawings  (Read 2160 times)

jim vojcek

• Forum Master
3-D Version of Drawings
« on: September 19, 2011, 09:30:26 PM »
I checked out the new plans. Wow!  The Queen Anne footstool  is excellent.  Congrats to Timothy Killen and his team.  I can only guess as to how many hours were put into the drawings. 
On the Block Front Chest,  a message came up:  Drawings are moved or gone.  I hope it was not OM on my part.

Jim Vojcek

John McAlister

• Forum Master
  • Period furniture maker as hobby, 40 yrs.
Re: 3-D Version of Drawings
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 10:24:34 PM »
I agree that the SketchUp and 3-D drawings are fantastic.  But, please; somebody help a "not with it" old man out. I googled OM and came up with 72 meanings! None seemed to apply here.  Jim, what do you mean by OM? John McAlister
Textile mfg, 30 yrs. Owner travel agency 10 yrs.
Hobbies other than furniture making include fishing, hunting and tennis. Flew P 51's WWII, 8th Air Force, Europe.

jim vojcek

• Forum Master
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2011, 10:24:22 PM »
John,I have had this problem for many years,Operator Malfunction, or OM.

Jim Vojcek

ttalma

• Forum Master
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 08:05:32 AM »
I always thought it was called an OE (Operator Error).

Once while helping a tech support person at work I told him the problem was an OE. He walked away and called the customer and told him that. About an hour later he came back and said "the customer and I couldn't find a reference to OE in the error code list." I explained it to him and was glad I didn't have to call the customer back :)!
There are 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.