To view your membership status, update your profile information, or renew your membership - please follow the steps below. If you have any questions please send an email to [email protected]
NOTE: You must be logged into the site in order to renew your membership. If you aren't logged in (and click "Join"), the software thinks you are a new member trying to join SAPFM and it will not let you use the same email address...
================= How to View Membership Status, Update Profile Information, Renew Membership ====================
1) You must first log into the website. The recent updates to the website moved the login menu option to the very top of the page (above the logo)
2) Selecting "Log In" will bring up the usual login form:
3) Once you have logged in, you can look up your membership status/information by selecting the "Update Your Information" menu option. You can also go straight to renewing your membership by selecting the "Renew Your Membership" menu option.
4) When you select "Update Your Information" you will see three tabs (Edit Profile, My Subscriptions, Subscription History).
- Edit Profile: View/change things like your password, address, etc.
- My Subscriptions: View your current membership status (see image below). The software calls an annual membership a "subscription"...)
- Subscription History: A list of all of your "subscriptions". For example, if you switched to auto-renew then you may see an expired "Individual" subscription and an active "Individual (auto-renew)" subscription.